Office Coordinator in Portland, OR
If you would like to join the Fortis team, and you fit the qualifications below, please fill out the “Apply Now” box provided.
We are seeking an office coordinator with commercial construction experience. This individual will work closely with all members of the project team (project managers, project engineers, superintendents and project accountants.) Office Coordinators’ responsibilities include the following:
- Project start-up process
- Manage subcontracts, insurance certificates and other project documents making sure subcontractors have paperwork in place before coming on site, run weekly audits.
- Managing document control throughout the project duration: update drawing list and any other project updates.
- Provide overflow administrative services to project team members as needed.
- Certified Payroll, data entry for field staff time sheets.
- Project Completion Closeout.
- Organization, time management and attention to detail is imperative.
- Scanning and Indexing documents as requested – Sharefile.
- Working with project team on any new assignments or project specific tasks needs.
- General site office support, including assisting leadership and administrative support teams.
- Coordinating project contract documents, subcontract/project insurance, compiling billing documents such as Work Authorizations, Service Agreements, Subcontract Change Orders, etc.
We are looking for a detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Flexible in day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think critically and prioritize work tasks.
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 3+ years of experience as a field office coordinator.
- Proficient in Bluebeam and project management software.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.