Superintendent for Projects in New Mexico; the Willamette Valley and Prineville, OR; and Reno, NV
If you would like to join the Fortis team, and you fit the qualifications below, please fill out the “Apply Now” box provided.
Manages day-to-day job site activities. This integral team member is responsible for all field activities and timely completion of the project. The superintendent will also work collaboratively with the project manager and project engineer to achieve project goals as well as maintain a safe site at all times.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and supervising all construction-related work
- Ensures on-time, successful project completion
- Responsible for project quality control and client satisfaction
- Responsible for adherence to project specifications and construction documents
- Minimum 3+ years of superintendent or assistant superintendent experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and professional roles
- Efficiently understands complex construction drawings and specifications
- Identifies and resolves intricate preconstruction and construction challenges
- Available to work nights and weekends if required by a project
- Basic computer skills and an operational knowledge of Microsoft Project
- High school diploma